4x Wireless Microphone System KAM KWM Quartet UHF
The Kam KWM Quartet Wireless Microphone system is the latest in the KWM range from KAM.
✓ x4 Wireless Microphones
✓ USB Rechargeable
✓ 120 Metre Range
✓ 19'' Receiver
✓ XLR and Jack Outputs
B Sharp Music Instruments Store is a SAFE & SSL certified online shop.
We deliver to Ireland, Northern Ireland ! All Orders Flat Delivery Charges: €3
Credit card payments are securely processed by STRIPE.
KAM KWM Quartet UHF Wireless Microphone System
The Kam KWM Quartet is the latest in the KWM range from Kam.
After the success of previous models, the new Kam mic system includes 4 wireless, handheld, rechargeable microphones and a receiver, all in one affordable and convenient package.
The UHF mics feature ON / OFF switches, a 120m range and a USB recharging function.
The 19'' receiver comes supplied with 2 rack ears for flight case integration and USB charging cable.
The Wireless Microphone System also features 2 types of output: balanced XLR and unbalanced 1/4'' jack. This is the perfect 4 channel microphone system for anyone looking for an affordable and reliable microphone setup.
Wireless Microphone System Features:
- Professional 4 x USB rechargeable microphone UHF wireless system
- 19 inch rackmount modular receiver design with LED status indicators
- 2 x removable / adjustable antenna
- 4 x colour coded microphone transmitters
- Balanced and unbalanced audio outputs
- USB charging for microphones (2 at a time)
- 8 x rechargeable batteries included
- 2 x rack ears & USB charging cable
KAM KWM Quartet UHF Specifications:
- Height: 45 mm
- Weight: 420 mm
- Depth: 220 mm
- Frequency Band: Channel 70
- Frequencies: 20Hz-20KHz
- Oscillation Mode: Quartz Controlled Fixed Frequency
- Carrier Wave Stabilisation: 10ppm
- Sensitivity: -105dB @sinad = 12dB
- Signal to Noise Ratio: >100dB
- Total Harmonic Distortion:
- Spurious Rejection: 75 dB Typical
- Image Rejection: 85dB Typical
- Frequency Response: 40Hz-18KHz
- Squelch Control: Dual Squelch Circuit
- AF Output Impedance: 2.2K Ohms
- Maximum Output Level (Balanced): 0-400mV
- Maximum Output Level (Unbalanced): 0-200mV
- Power: DC 12-18V External Supply
- Balanced Audio Outputs: 4 x XLR Sockets
- Unbalanced Audio Output: 1 x 6.35mm Jack Socket
- USB Charge Output: 5V / 500mA
- Weight: 3.8Kg