Digital Piano With Stand & Pedals ROLAND FP-30X
When quality counts but budget is a factor, the ROLAND FP-30X Piano With Stand & Pedals is the sweet spot of Roland’s FP-X series.
Balancing affordability with superior performance, this slim and stylish portable piano builds on the entry-level FP-10 with an enhanced sound engine, more powerful onboard speakers, and increased polyphony.
Featuring Roland’s SuperNATURAL Piano technology and the same expressive 88-note PHA-4 Standard keyboard as the premium FP-60X, the FP-30X is the perfect home instrument for seasoned players. And with its easy-to-transport weight and Bluetooth connectivity for lessons and play-along audio, it’s an ideal choice for any pianist who wants to develop their skills or perform at small events.
Authentic acoustic touch and tone
Forget the lightweight keyboards on typical mid-price portable pianos with a single key strike on the PHA-4 Standard keyboard, you’ll instantly know the FP-30X stands above the rest. With 88 full-size keys, this electric digital piano allows for a complete range of expression as your technique and composition skills grow.
And with hammer action, escapement, and ivory feel, you’ll enjoy the same touch beneath your fingers as a great acoustic instrument, right down to the subtle “click” feel as you depress a key.
Behind the authentic feel and playability is Roland’s powerful SuperNATURAL sound engine, picking up all the nuances of experienced pianists and helping newer players develop more character and dynamics.
Impressive sound wherever you play
The FP-30X’s powerful onboard stereo speakers deliver surprising power and character during performance, complementing the sound engine to further bring out the expression in your playing.
And if you ever need more sound coverage, simply connect external powered speakers via the dedicated output jacks. For home practice, try the dedicated mode that adjusts the sound for optimum quality when the FP-30X is placed on a desktop, or connect headphones to the twin outputs for silent practice day or night, either solo or alongside your piano teacher.
The compact piano with big potential
Portable meets professional in the FP-30X. With its amazingly compact footprint and very manageable weight, the instrument moves effortlessly between the most convenient and inspiring spots around your home, and is easily stored when not in use.
The FP-30X Piano With Stand & Pedals also adapts as your technique develops, whether you place it on the KSC-70 stand for upright performance or bring added expression to your playing with the easily connected three-pedal KPD-70 unit or DP-10 damper pedal.
Play along with music tracks and learn faster with Bluetooth and USB
The FP-30X keeps you focused on long-term learning with advanced connectivity.
Use Bluetooth audio and your iOS or Android device to stream music through the piano speakers or headphones, play along with favorite artists, and sharpen up your skills by following online piano lessons.
Take things further and use Bluetooth MIDI to connect to music composition apps like Roland’s Zenbeats or Apple’s GarageBand. And for a regimen that stays fresh, hook up to Roland’s Piano Every Day app to automatically record and playback your daily practice activities using the piano tone of your choice.
The FP-30X even features USB audio/MIDI connectivity, allowing you to interface with computers and record tracks in professional music production software.
Roland Digital Piano With Stand Features:
Super NATURAL - Roland’s acclaimed Super NATURAL sound engine produces the rich, sophisticated tones of an acoustic grand piano for a more immersive experience. Also accurately presents the sound of a full variety of instruments.
Stand and Pedal - Matching stand and three pedal unit offers the classic piano look and enhanced functionality, whilst providing a secure fit for reliable use. This unit is easy to assemble for optimum portability.
Bluetooth - Seamlessly integrate apps with your digital piano to make your preparation and performance a more interactive, entertaining experience. Ideal for students who want to learn independently.
Ivory Feel - Offering a smooth surface with comfortable playability, the Ivory Feel is instantly recognisable as having a superior touch. This is ideal for musicians who have learnt on a variety of piano types.
PHA4 Feel - Responds accurately to minute hand movements on the keys, so your performance is as expressive to hear as it is to play. The PHA4 has an authentic touch similar to an acoustic piano.
Piascore App - Thousands of free music scores for iPad, keeping your learning experience constantly refreshed. The Piascore app occupies a full range of styles and abilities.
Included In This Pack:
- Roland FP-30X Digital Piano, Black
- Roland KPD-70 Triple Pedal for FP-30X Digital Piano
- Roland KSC-70 Stand for FP-30X Digital Piano
- Owner's Manual
- Leaflet "USING THE UNIT SAFELY"
- AC adaptor
- Power cord
- Music rest
Roland FP-30X With Stand & Pedals Specifications:
- Keyboard: 88 Keys (PHA-4 Standard Keyboard with Escapement and Ivory Feel)
- Touch Sensitivity: 5 Types, Fixed Touch
- Keyboard Mode: Whole, Dual, Split, Twin Piano
- Pedals: Accessory Pedal, Damper
- Piano Sound: SuperNATURAL Piano Sound
- MIDI Format: Conforms to GM2, GS
- Polyphony (Max): 256 Voices
- Tones (Piano): 12
- Tones (E. Piano): 20
- Tones (Other): 24 Tones
- Stretched Tuning (Piano Tones): Always On
- Master Tuning: 415.3 Hz – 466.2 Hz (Adjustable in Increments of 0.1 Hz)
- Transpose: -6 to +5 (Semitones)
- Effects: Ambience, Brilliance
- Effects (Piano Tones): String Resonance, Damper Resonance, Key Off Resonance
- Speakers: 12 cm x 2
- Rated Power Output: 11 W x 2
- Tempo: Quarter Note = 20 – 250
- Beat: 0/4, 2/4, 3/4, 4/4, 5/4, 6/4
- Parts: 3 Parts
- Save Format: Standard MIDI Files
- Note Storage: 70,000 Notes (Approx)
- Song Select
- Mix Balance
- All Song Play
- Tempo: Quarter Note = 20 to 250
- Resolution: 120 Ticks Per Quarter Note
- Playback: WAV
- Playback Resolution: 44.1 kHz (16-bit Linear Format)
- Controls: Song Select, Play/Stop
- External Storage: USB Flash Memory
- Playable Song Format: Standard MIDI Files, WAV (44.1 kHz – 16 Bit Linear)
- Save Format: Standard MIDI Files
- DC In jack
- Pedal1 (Damper) jacks (capable of continuous detection when optional pedal connected)
- Pedal2 (Damper, Sostenuto, Soft) jacks (capable when dedicated pedal board connected)
- Output (L/Mono, R) jacks: 1/4-inch phone type
- USB Computer port: USB B type
- USB Memory port: USB A type
- Phones jack x 2: Stereo miniature phone type, Stereo 1/4-inch phone type
Detached music rest:
- 1,300 (W) x 284 (D) x 151 (H) mm
- 51-3/16 (W) x 11-3/16 (D) x 6 (H) inches
FP-30X with KSC-70 and music rest and dedicated stand:
- 1,300 (W) x 344 (D) x 931 (H) mm
- 51-3/16 (W) x 13-9/16 (D) x 36-11/16 (H) inches
- 14.8 kg, 32 lbs 11 oz (FP-30X with music rest)
- 23.0 kg, 50 lbs 12 oz (FP-30X with KSC-70, KPD-70, and music rest)