High-end Grand Hybrid Digital Piano CASIO GP310 (Satin Black)
The world's finest hybrid pianos are now even better. Introducing the new Celviano Grand Hybrid GP-310 Piano.
The GP-310 is the Perfect Combination of Innovation and Tradition.
From the moment your hands touch the keys, the GP-310 digital piano delivers the authenticity your performance demands.
The revolutionary Natural Grand Hammer Action keyboard is made with full-length wooden concert grand piano keys, using the same materials and processes as the C. Bechstein concert grand pianos. A keypress sends a hammer along the same vertical path as a grand piano, with the same essential weighting and pivot points, resulting in a true and uncompromising piano touch.
The Perfect Combination of Innovation and Tradition
Since 1980, Casio has been creating musical instruments using constantly evolving technology. Today, players of all levels enjoy Casio instruments at home, on stage, and in the studio.
For over 300 years, the piano has been embraced around the world as a vehicle for artistic expression. Its design has evolved through time, but the fundamental structure is still true to tradition.
Authenticity Begins at the First Touch
From the moment your hands touch the keys, the Grand Hybrid delivers the authenticity your performance demands. The revolutionary new Natural Grand Hammer Action keyboard is made with full-length wooden concert grand piano keys, using the same materials and processes as the C. Bechstein concert grand pianos. A keypress sends a hammer along the same vertical path as a grand piano, with the same essential weighting and pivot points, resulting in a true and uncompromising piano touch.
The GP-310 features a newly-enhanced touch response algorithm that allows for an even more accurate response. Players will feel enhanced controllability with a softer touch, enabling flawless expression of the most subtle of performances.
Three Legendary Grand Pianos Combined into One
Casio’s new AiR Grand Sound Source provides not just one, but three of the world’s finest grand pianos. Dubbed the Berlin, Hamburg, and Vienna Grands, each one is the result of countless hours of precise analysis and study of their unique characteristics. They are faithful and expressive recreations of these distinctive pianos. with the Berlin Grand sound having been developed in collaboration with C. Bechstein. String/damper resonance, mechanical sounds, and other subtle nuances complete the experience of owning three of the finest pianos on Earth.
The GP-310 digital piano enhances the sound of these sought-after instruments with longer, more natural decay than its predecessor, ensuring each sustained note tells as complete a story as you intend.
Grand Acoustic System
Our hearing goes beyond simply left and right, and we can detect the origin of sound in all directions. Using an exclusive six-speaker amplification system, the new Grand Acoustic System reproduces the three-dimensional sound field generated by an acoustic grand. The top speakers present sounds normally heard rising upwards, and the downward-facing speakers present sounds heard from below the soundboard. This simulation fills the room with rich, complex sound, reaching both the performer and the audience.
The GP-310’s speaker system has become even more powerful than its predecessor, with larger drivers making even more effective use of the powerful built-in amplifiers.
Under The Lid
The newly-enhanced speaker system reproduces deeper, richer bass tones while enhancing the clarity of midrange and treble frequencies. When the volume is adjusted, each speaker is automatically optimized to strike the perfect balance you'd expect from a meticulously maintained grand piano.
New equalization options allow greater flexibility for recording and large scale performance. Now, you can choose to either maintain the pure sound of the six-speaker Grand Acoustic System when connecting to the line outputs or headphone outputs, or to hear the sound from the speakers exactly as it's being delivered to the line outputs - Minus the equalization that optimizes the sound for the Grand Acoustic System.
You can also choose to disable the speaker system entirely, even without headphones connected. This solution is ideal for music labs or other educational settings, where the line outputs are used to connect to student headphone interfaces.
A Soft Spot
The all-important soft pedal is essential for accurate dynamics, not only in volume, but in tone. The new digital piano GP-310 improves the effect of the soft pedal by adjusting the changes in both volume and tonal color based on the strength you use to strike the keys while the pedal is pressed.
A newly-enhanced harpsichord Tone has been added, including the distinctive "key-off" sound that occurs when lifting your fingers from the digital piano keys.
Striking a Balance
A longtime favorite feature for classical players, Concert Play gives you a starring role playing with a symphony orchestra. Now, you can fine-tune the volume of your piano part, ensuring you are right where you want to be in the mix. This adjustment is also available while playing along with the built-in Song library.
Seeing Is Believing
The high-contrast display on your Grand Hybrid features an inverted color scheme, allowing for easier reading from further distances and wider angles. The overall brightness is now focused on the text, leaving the rest of the display darker so you can focus on your performance.
Digital Piano Features:
- A revolutionary piano experience designed in collaboration with C. Bechstein
- Full-length Austrian spruce piano keys plus a true grand piano hammer mechanism
- Enhanced EQ options, new Harpsichord tone, new key on/off mechanical sounds
- Enhanced touch response with wider dynamic range
- Three of the world's greatest grand pianos, with improved response and longer decay
- Newly-upgraded six-speaker sound system
- Elegant cabinet with satin black finish New high-contrast inverted display for increased visibility
Casio GP310 Digital Piano Speifications:
- Number of Keys: 88
- Number of Sensors: 3
- Action: Natural Grand Hammer Action Keyboard
- Key Surface Finish: White Keys : Acrylic, Black Keys : Phenol
- Touch Sensitivity 5 Sensitivity Levels (Heavy 2, Heavy 1, Normal, Light 1, Light 2), off
- Hammer Response: 10 Levels, off
- AiR Grand Sound Source
- Maximum Polyphony: 256
- Resonance Simulator: 10 Levels, off
- Action Sound System Simulator: 10 Levels, off
- Key Off Simulator: Yes
- Lid Simulator: 4 Types
- Number of Built-in Tones: 26
- Piano Tone: 12
- Direct Tone Select button: 3
- Layer: Yes
- Split: Yes
- Hall Simulator/Reverb: 12 types x 4 positions (Hall Simulator)
- Chorus: 4 types
- Brilliance: 7 levels -3~0~3
- DSP: Yes (Preset for some tones)
- Grand Acoustic System: Yes
- Top Board Open/Closed: Yes
- Volume Sync EQ: 3 levels, off
- Headphone Mode: Yes
- Speakers: 16 cm x 2 + (10 cm + 5 cm) x 2 (3-way, 6-speakers)
- Amplifier: 30W x 2 + 20W x 2
- Pedals: 3 built-in pedals (damper, soft, sostenuto)
- Half Damper Pedal Efect: Continuous recognition
- Half Pedal Position: 5 levels -2~0~2
- Concert Play Number of Preset Songs: 15
- Controller: FF, REW, PAUSE, REPEAT, TEMPO DOWN
- Playback Mode: 2 (LISTEN, PLAY)
- Music Library Number of Songs: 60
- User Area: 10
- Approximate Data Capacity: Approx. 900KB (Up to approx. 90KB/song)
- Controller: FF, REW, PAUSE, REPEAT, TEMPO CHANGE
- Lesson Function: Right hand off, Left hand off
- Grand Piano Tone Demo: 6
- Duet Function: Yes
- Duet Pan?On/Off: Yes
- Recorder: 1 song, 2 tracks
- Approximate Data Capacity: Real Time Rec, up to 5,000 notes
- Controller: FF, REW, PAUSE, REPEAT, TEMPO CHANGE
- Audio Record/Play: Max. 99 songs maximum, approximately 25 min./song (To USB flash drive, 44.1 kHz Stereo WAV format)
- Controller: FF, REW, PAUSE, REPEAT
- Metronome Beats: 0?9
- Tempo: 20~255BPM
- Octave Shift: Yes
- Key transpose: 2 octaves (-12 semitones 0 +12 semitones)
- Tuning control: A4 = 415.5Hz ~ 440.0Hz ~ 465.9Hz
- Number of Preset Temperaments: Equal temperaments plus 16 others
- Operation Lock: Yes
- LCD: Full-dot LCD with backlight
LINE OUT / IN
- Headphone: 2 (Stereo standard jack)
- Line OUT: 2 (L / MONO, R), Standard jack
- Line IN: 2 (L / MONO, R), Standard jack
- MIDI: IN/OUT
- USB TO HOST: Yes
- USB TO DEVICE: Yes
- Power Consumption: 38 W
- Power Supply: DC 24V
- AC Adaptor: AC Adapter : AD-E24500LW
- Auto Power Off: Yes
- Dimensions (w/o music stand): 1,434 x 489 x 963 mm (56.4 x 19.2 x 37.9 inch)
- Weight: 78.5kg (173.1 lb.)
- Colour: Satin Black
Includes five year digital piano Ireland warranty!