- Online only
Professional Monitor Headphones ROLAND RH-200
Powerful, precise and ergonomic Headphones.
ROLAND RH-200 are an excellent choice in headphones, whether you're a musician, engineer or audiophile, all your needs will be catered for.
✓ Exceptional clarity and accuracy
✓ Adjustable, lightweight design
✓ Superior sound isolation and comfort
✓ High-power capacity with 40 mm drivers
✓ Perfect for home recording, music production and general use
B Sharp Music Instruments Store is a SAFE & SSL certified online shop.
We deliver to Ireland, Northern Ireland ! All Orders Flat Delivery Charges: €3
Credit card payments are securely processed by STRIPE.
Professional Headphones ROLAND RH-200 High-power Capacity
When the studio is your thing, and you need to study every detail of a mix, ROLAND’s RH-200 headphones belong in your control room.
Comfortable and light enough for all-night sessions, the RH-200’s closed-back design shuts out external noise and lets you dive into the mix or focus on your performance.
With 40 mm drivers, neodymium magnets and CCAW (copper-clad aluminium wire) voice coils, the RH-200 offers clear, accurate and natural response, letting you assess everything from stereo image to low end - and always make the correct decision. That level of clarity also makes the RH-200 the ideal choice for other musical scenarios, from practising your instrument to streaming your latest playlists.
A Clear Mix Makes Better Decisions
When it comes to studio monitoring and tracking, accuracy matters. That’s where the RH-200 headphones excel. The high-quality construction includes 40 mm drivers, neodymium magnets and CCAW voice coils - all contributing to a clear, balanced, neutral sound that helps you make smarter production decisions and release more attention-grabbing music.
Whether you’re a producer studying a mix, or a musician tracking your performance on the studio floor, the RH-200 headphones will give you a faithful representation of your music.
Comfortable Closed-Back Design, Ideal For Long Sessions
When inspiration strikes in the studio, you’ll want to keep chasing it – and with the RH-200’s comfortable earpieces and lightweight construction, you’ll stay energized and alert, even during long sessions. For monitoring and tracking, the closed-back design offers great noise isolation, so distractions in a busy studio never break your focus.
Alternatively, if you need to hear the room, you can also rotate the RH-200 earpieces through 180º for single-ear monitoring, and move freely around the control room thanks to the 3.4-metre cable with built-in strain relief.
ROLAND Headphones Features:
- Professional stereo headphones with exceptional power, clarity and accuracy
- Excels at studio monitoring, for producers, engineers and session players
- Adjustable, lightweight closed-back design provides superior noise isolation and comfort
- High-power capacity with 40 mm drivers, neodymium magnets and CCAW voice coils
- 180º rotating earpieces for single-ear monitoring
- Available in black with coiled cable (RH-200) or silver with straight cable (RH-200S)
- 3.4-metre cable with built-in strain relief
- Includes gold-plated 1/8-inch stereo connector with 1/4-inch adapter
- Ideal for other audio applications too
Professional Monitor Headphones Specifications:
- Weight: 0.2 kg
- Type of Construction: Closed type; dynamic
- Driver: 40 mm in diameter; neodymium magnet
- Sensitivity: 100dB/mW
- Maximum Input Power: 1,600 mW at 1 kHz
- Frequency Response: 20 - 20,000 Hz
- Impedance: 65 ohms
- Cable: 11' (3.4 m) / coiled cable
- Plug: Stereo miniature phone type
- Accessories: Conversion plug adaptor (1/8 inch stereo phone jack to 1/4 inch stereo phone plug)
- Product Code: RH-200