MT-2 Metal Zone Guitar Pedal Effect BOSS
The BOSS MT-2 Metal Zone Guitar Effects Pedal is the ultimate tool for hard rock and metal guitarists, offering an incredible range of stunning and insane distortions to make any performance sound Electric.
Its dual-gain circuitry ensures your tone is saturated in a super-long sustain and heavy mids and lows, while the 3-band EQ lets you dial in an incredible range of extreme distortion textures.
B Sharp Music Instruments Store is a SAFE & SSL certified online shop.
We deliver to Ireland, Northern Ireland ! All Orders Flat Delivery Charges: €3
Credit card payments are securely processed by STRIPE.
Guitar Pedal BOSS MT-2 Metal Zone Effect
The MT-2 Metal Zone is one of BOSS most popular pedals. This stompbox provides some of the most over-the-top, insane distortion tones in the world-with huge mids and lows and an ultra-saturated sound.
Metal Zone Effect Deliver Over-The-Top & Insane Distortion
As one of Boss’ most popular pedals, the MT-2 is built for the hard rock and metal guitarist, delivering incredibly over-the-top and insane distortion tones the world has witnessed. Its ultra-saturated sound is thanks to its unique dual-gain circuitry, delivering the same super-long sustain and heavy mids and lows you would find from a stack of overdriven amps. The addition of a 3-band EQ with a semi-parametric mid control unleashed a wide range of extreme distortion textures, offering a boost/cut of up to +/-15db and the ability to adjust the mid frequency from 200Hz to 5kHz.
BOSS Metal Zone MT-2 Guitar Pedal Features:
- Incredible-sounding distortion pedal with unique dual-gain circuitry
- Provides super-long sustain and heavy mids and lows like a stack of overdriven amps
- Three-band EQ with semi-parametric Mid control offers a wide range of extreme distortion textures
- A must-have pedal for any hard rock or metal guitarist
- BOSS five-year warranty
BOSS MT-2 Pedal Effect Specifications:
- Nominal Input Level: -20 dBu
- Input Impedance: 1 M ohm
- Nominal Output Level: -20 dBu
- Output Impedance: 1 k ohm
- Recommended Load Impedance: 10 k ohms or greater
- Bypass: Buffered bypass
- DIST knob
- EQUALIZER MIDDLE/MID FREQ knob
- EQUALIZER HIGH/LOW knob
- LEVEL knob
- Pedal switch
- Indicator: CHECK indicator (Used for indication of check battery)
- INPUT jack: 1/4-inch phone type
- OUTPUT jack: 1/4-inch phone type
- DC IN jack
- Power Supply:
- Carbon-zinc battery (9 V, 6F22) or Alkaline battery (9 V, 6LR61)
- AC adaptor (PSA series: sold separately)
- Current Draw: 20 mA
- Expected battery life under continuous use:
- Carbon: Approx. 19.5 hours
- Alkaline: Approx. 34.0 hours - *These figures will vary depending on the actual conditions of use.
- Owner's manual
- Leaflet ("USING THE UNIT SAFELY," "IMPORTANT NOTES," and "Information")
- Carbon-zinc battery (9 V, 6F22)