DD-3T Digital Delay Guitar Pedal BOSS
The BOSS DD-3T Digital Delay Pedal is an enhanced version of the legendary DD-3.
It maintains all of the distinctive, recognisable sound of the original - but with improved functionality that makes adding a touch of stunning delay to your music, completely simple.
It’s now possible to tap in delay tempos using the onboard switch or an external one, with your choice of three beat subdivisions.
B Sharp Music Instruments Store is a SAFE & SSL certified online shop.
We deliver to Ireland, Northern Ireland ! All Orders Flat Delivery Charges: €3
Credit card payments are securely processed by STRIPE.
Guitar Pedal Effect DD-3T BOSS Digital Delay
BOSS’s iconic DD-3 Digital Delay guitar pedal has been a pedalboard staple since 1986, loved everywhere for its great sound and simple operation. With the DD-3T, They have updated the classic stomp with enhanced functionality while fully retaining the original’s sound and control layout.
It’s now possible to tap in delay tempos using the onboard switch or an external one, with your choice of three beat subdivisions. And the direct output jack has been moved next to the main output, providing easier connectivity for wet/dry setups.
An unmistakably classic delay sound
Based on the iconic DD-3, this enhanced version still holds all the sensational sound of the original. The DD-3 was the first ever digital delay. It's renowned for its warm, wonderfully well-rounded tone and straightforward usability. Well, never fear. Boss have kept all of that in the DD-3T. Designed with identical sonic circuitry and controls, you get the legendary digital delay sound that's been heard in countless recordings over the years. Embrace it.
Guitar Pedal even easier to use
We told you that the controls are the same as the DD-3. And that's true. But what is also true is that there are a few more added features that make playing with the DD-3T even more simple and hassle-free than the original pedal. Tap tempo enabled, you can quickly tap in your ideal tempo without even having to bend down and fiddle with the dials. Thanks to 800ms of delay time, you've got an expansive range to play with. So spend more time exploring your sound, and less time figuring out how to find it.
BOSS DD-3T Digital Delay Pedal Features:
- Updated version of the industry-standard DD-3, with enhanced functionality for modern players
- Ultra-easy operation for fast sound creation
- Delay time of 12.5 to 800 ms, divided into three ranges for quick setup
- Tap in tempos with the onboard pedal switch or an external footswitch
- Short Loop setting for creating phrase loops (same as the Hold function on the original DD-3)
- Direct output for sending dry and wet sounds to separate amps
- Main and direct output jacks now positioned on one side of the pedal
- BOSS five-year warranty
Guitar Pedal BOSS DD-3T Specifications:
- Nominal Input Level:-20 dBu
- Input Impedance: 1 M ohm
- Nominal Output Level: -20 dBu
- Output Impedance: 1 k ohm
- Recommended Load Impedance: 10 k ohms or greater
- Bypass: Buffered bypass
- MODE knob
- TIME knob
- FEEDBACK knob
- E.LEVEL(Effect Level) knob
- Pedal switch
- Indicator: CHECK indicator (Used for indication of check battery)
- INPUT jack: 1/4-inch phone type
- OUTPUT jack: 1/4-inch phone type
- DIRECT OUT jack: 1/4-inch phone type
- TEMPO jack: 1/4-inch phone type
- DC IN jack
- Power Supply:
- Carbon-zinc battery (9 V, 6F22) or Alkaline battery (9 V, 6LR61)
- AC adaptor (PSA series: sold separately)
- Current Draw: 45 mA
- Expected battery life under continuous use:
- Alkaline: Approx. 11.5 hours
- Carbon: Approx. 3 hours - *These figures will vary depending on the actual conditions of use.
- Owner's manual
- Leaflet ("USING THE UNIT SAFELY," "IMPORTANT NOTES," and "Information")
- Alkaline battery (9 V, 6LR61)