SY-1 Synthesizer Guitar Pedal BOSS
Experience a gigantic range of top-quality synth sounds with 121 voices to choose from.
No need for stressful setup, the Synthesizer Pedal Boss SY-1 is as easy to use as any pedal on your board.
Polyphonic voices mean it's perfect for both lead and rhythm playing.
The All-in-One Bass & Guitar Synthesizer Pedal (you won't need another...)
B Sharp Music Instruments Store is a SAFE & SSL certified online shop.
We deliver to Ireland, Northern Ireland ! All Orders Flat Delivery Charges: €3
Credit card payments are securely processed by STRIPE.
Bass & Guitar Synthesizer Pedal BOSS SY-1
Sensational synth sound made simple.
The Boss SY-1 Guitar / Bass Synthesizer Pedal gives you a gigantic range of different synth voices to use (121 to be precise).
But you don't need to be an expert programmer to get the best out of this guitar effect pedal.
Because unlike other synth pedals, it's as straightforward to use as a standard stompbox. That means finding your perfect synth voice is made completely easy.
And aside from the the SY-1's hassle-free usability, you're also spoiled for choice over the sounds you can create. With an extensive library of voices, no synth tone will be off limits. All of those voices are polyphonic, too.
That means they work equally as well with chords as they do with individual notes. You can even use it with other pedals thanks to a parallel send and return loop.
One pedal, everything you need!
Boss SY-1 will give you more choice than ever before
Synth pedals don't usually offer you as much as the Boss SY-1. But then, there aren't many pedal makers out there who can cram such a huge range features into a single, compact box. This excellently expressive pedal includes an enormous selection of 121 different synth sounds to choose from.
Whether you're after analogue synth tones, layered chords, lead arpeggios, or full, organ-like soundscapes - the SY-1 has got you covered. With such an immense amount on offer, you'll never need another synth pedal.
Intuitive, easy-to-use pedal controls
Achieving the perfect synth tone has long been a time-consuming, often complicated process for guitarists. Many pedals on the market require extensive programming to create the right voice for your music, and some even necessitate installing special pickups into your guitar.
With the Boss SY-1, that isn't the case. It's been designed with usability in mind, featuring an incredibly simple interface that makes it quick and easy to find your perfect tone.
No stressful fiddling. No awkward setup. Just stunning synth sound from the moment you plug in.
The best in performance
Impressive synth effects are nothing if your audience can't hear them properly.
So Boss have made sure the SY-1 is capable of delivering the absolute maximum in clarity and performance. With innovative, latency-free operation, you won't have to alter the way you play - the SY-1 will let you play freely and naturally. And every note will be crystal-clear.
That's not all. Every synth sound loaded into the SY-1 is polyphonic, meaning you can use the pedal for both lead notes and rhythmic chord playing.
A parallel send and return loop means you can easily use your other pedals alongside the SY-1, delivering even more tonal options.
And real-time control, including the "press and hold" function that lets you sustain the last synth note you played, makes on-stage use a breeze.
This is the ultimate addition to your pedalboard.
Boss SY-1 guitar pedal Specifications:
- Model Name: Boss SY-1 Guitar/Bass Synthesizer Pedal
- Model Code: SY-1
- Nominal Input Level: -20 dBu (Input, Return)
- Input Impedance: 2.2 mOhms (Input, Return)
- Nominal Output Level: -20 dBu (Output, Send)
- Output Impedance: 1 kOhms (Output, Send)
- Recommended Load Impedance: 10 kOhms or Greater
- Bypass: Buffered Bypass
SY-1 Different synth voices to use:
- LEAD 1/2 - a wide range of sounds suitable for single-note soloing.
- PAD - full tones that work great with chords, from layered pads to synth brass and more.
- BASS - fat synth bass sounds, including filtered and sub-octave tones.
- STR - classic analogue-style strings, including layered voices and sweeping textures.
- ORGAN - a large selection of organ sounds, including many with rotary-style modulation.
- BELL - percussive synth sounds with metallic resonance.
- SFX 1/2 - a variety of synth sound effects, including explosive one-shot sounds, animated pitch/filter voices, and more.
- SEQ 1/2 - pulsating sounds with rhythmic pitch or filter changes.
SY-1 Pedal Controls:
- Pedal Switch
- GUITAR/BASS Switch
- TYPE Knob
- VARIATION Knob
- TONE Knob
- DEPTH Knob
- EFFECT Knob
- DIRECT Knob
Guitar Pedal Connectors:
- INPUT Jack (0.25'' Phone Type)
- OUTPUT Jack (0.25'' Phone Type)
- SEND Jack (0.25'' Phone Type)
- RETURN Jack (0.25'' Phone Type)
- EXP/CTL Jack (Stereo 0.25'' Phone Type)
- DC IN Jack
Indicator: CHECK Indicator (Serves also as battery check indicator)
Power Supply: Alkaline Battery (9V, 6LR61)
Current Draw: 85 mA
Battery Life (Approx): 3 Hours
Dimensions: 73mm x 129mm x 59mm
Accessories: Owner's Manual, Leaflet
8 other products in the same category:
- Online only