Line Selector Guitar Pedal Boss LS-2
The Boss LS-2 Line Selector Guitar Pedal is the ultimate addition to any pedalboard with multiple stompboxes or amps.
Featuring two line loops with independent levels and six loop modes, the LS-2 Pedal offers a wide variety of applications for a truly versatile performance.
The compact LS-2 can also provide power to several pedals when connected to an AC adaptor, removing the need for extra cables or a power brick. With the ability to switch between different FX loops and amps, deliver a boost in volume when needed, or be used as a 2-channel mixer, the Boss Line Selector is the perfect choice for players wanting complete access and control over their setup.
An Extremely Versatile Compact Line Selector
Even with its compact size, the LS-2 Line Selector is a powerful tool suitable for any pedalboard, featuring two line loops with level controls and six loop modes for a truly versatile performance.
Players can connect two FX loops for switching between solos, rhythm sections, and backing tones easily, or connecting up to three different amps for seamless song transitions. Its six loop modes provide players with a wide variety of applications, from creating a simple booster by setting the A/B levels at different settings, to a 2-chanel mixer and more.
Equipping a distortion pedal after the LS-2 also allows players to deliver two different distortions by simply adjusting the A/B levels.
If that wasn’t enough, the LS-2 Line Selector can also supply power to several Boss compacts when connected to the mains with an AD adaptor, removing the need for a power bank and saving room on your setup.
Line Selector Pedal Features:
- Compact line selection pedal for connecting and switching between multiple amplifiers and effects devices
- Provides two line loops with Level control and six looping modes
- Can supply power to several BOSS compact pedals when used with an AC adaptor
- The ideal power supply and master switching unit for multiple effects setups
Boss LS-2 Pedal Specifications:
- Nominal Input Level: -20 dBu
- Input Impedance: 1 Mohm
- Nominal Output Level: -20 dBu
- Output Impedance: 1 kohm
- Recommended Load Impedance: 10 kohms or Greater
- Bypass: Buffered
- Controls: Mode Selector Switch, Level Knobs A/B, Pedal Switch
- Indicator: Line Indicator A/B
- Connectors: 1/4'’ Input Jack, 1/4'’ Output Jack, 1/4'’ Send Jacks (A/B), 1/4'’ Return Jacks (A/B), DC in Jack
- Power Supply:
- Carbon-Zinc Battery (9 V, 6F22) or Alkaline Battery (9 V, 6LR61)
- AC Adaptor (PSA Series: Sold Separately)
- Current Draw: 25 mA
- Expected Battery Life Under Continuous Use:
- Carbon: Approx. 14 Hours
- Alkaline: Approx. 30.5 Hours
- Accessories: Owner's Manual, Leaflets, Carbon-Zinc Battery (9V, 6F22)
- Width: 2.875’’ (73 mm)
- Depth: 5.125’’ (129 mm)
- Height: 2.375’’ (59 mm)
- Weight: 0.41kg (15 oz)