DISC Boss DN-2 Dyna Drive Pedal
Boss DN-2 Dyna Drive Effect Pedal an exciting and unique overdrive pedal that reacts to the intensity of your performance.
✓ Provides Dynamic Transition Between Clean to Heavy
✓ Creates Unique Tone Transitions Based on Picking Dynamics
✓ Roadworthy Metal Construction
B Sharp Music Instruments Store is a SAFE & SSL certified online shop.
We deliver to Ireland, Northern Ireland ! All Orders Flat Delivery Charges: €3
Credit card payments are securely processed by STRIPE.
Dyna Drive Overdrive Effect Pedal BOSS DN-2
The DN-2 is an exciting and unique overdrive pedal that reacts to the intensity of your performance.
This unique BOSS pedal comes equipped with the acclaimed Dyna Amp technology recently introduced in Roland s popular CUBE-60 amp, letting you create unique tone transitions based on picking dynamics.
It's possible to get a transparent clean output sound by playing softly, or a powerful heavy overdrive sound by picking aggressively.
Dyna Drive Overdrive Guitar Pedal Features:
- Provides dynamic transition between clean to heavy overdrive based on picking strength and/or guitar volume
- Acclaimed Dyna Amp technology derived from Roland s CUBE-60
- A unique way for guitarists to add expression to their performance
- Road-tough BOSS metal construction
Boss DN-2 Effect Pedal Specifications:
- Nominal Input Level: -20 dBu
- Input Impedance: 1 M ohm
- Nominal Output Level: -20 dBu
- Output Impedance: 1 k ohm
- Recommended Load Impedance: 10 k ohms or greater
- Controls: Pedal switch, LEVEL knob, TONE knob, DRIVE knob
- Indicator: CHECK indicator (Serves also as battery check indicator)
- Connectors: INPUT jack, OUTPUT jack, AC adaptor jack (DC 9 V)
- Power Supply: DC 9 V, Dry battery 6F22 (9 V) type (carbon), Dry battery 6LR61 (9 V) type (alkaline), AC Adaptor (PSA series: optional)
- Current Draw: 36 mA (DC 9 V)
- Expected battery life under continuous use: Carbon: 3 hours, Alkaline: 10 hours - These figures will vary depending on the actual conditions of use.
- Accessories: Owner's Manual, Leaflet (USING THE UNIT SAFELY, IMPORTANT NOTES, and Information), Dry Battery 006P/9V (6LR61)
8 other products in the same category:
- Online only
- Online only