CH-1 Super Chorus Effect Pedal BOSS
Boss CH-1 Super Chorus effect pedal delivers a clean chorus sound with crystal-clear highs and a unique stereo effect.
✓ Clean, Brilliant Chorus Sound for Guitar and Keyboards
✓ Level, EQ, Rate & Depth For Precise Shaping of Sound
✓ Features Mono Input and Stereo Outputs
✓ Roadworthy Design Ideal For Gigging Musicians
B Sharp Music Instruments Store is a SAFE & SSL certified online shop.
We deliver to Ireland, Northern Ireland ! All Orders Flat Delivery Charges: €3
Credit card payments are securely processed by STRIPE.
Super Chorus Effect Pedal BOSS CH-1
The Boss CH-1 Super Chorus effect pedal delivers a clean chorus sound with crystal-clear highs and a unique stereo effect, variable between the left and right speakers.
Provided with four controls, effect level, equaliser, rate and depth, the CH-1 pedal provides a variety of chorus sounds that will add texture to any performance.
Its standard Boss design means it's built to withstand life on the road.
A Versatile Chorus Pedal
The Boss CH-1 Super Chorus Effects Pedal provides a clean, brilliant sound for guitar and keyboards.
Equipped with four controls knobs for Effect Level, EQ, Rate and Depth, players can easily achieve the perfect chorus effect.
This sturdy unit also offers a Mono input and Stereo outputs for connection to dual amps, for a versatile performance.
BOSS CH-1 Pedal Features:
- Classic BOSS chorus pedal with clean, brilliant sound for guitar and keyboards
- Effect Level, EQ, Rate and Depth knobs allow for precise shaping of sound
- Features Mono input and Stereo outputs for connection to dual amps
- Roadworthy design is ideal for gigging musicians
- Basic layout include control options for Effect Level, EQ, Rate and Depth
Super Chorus Effect Pedal Specifications:
- Input Impedance: 1 M ohms
- Output Impedance: 10 k ohms or greater
- Residual Noise Level: -95 dBu (IHF-A, Typ.)
- Connectors: INPUT Jack, OUTPUT Jack A (mono)/ B, AC Adaptor Jack (DC 9 V)
- Power Supply: DC 9 V: Dry Battery 9 V type (6F22/9 V), AC Adaptor
- Current Draw: 15 mA (DC 9 V)
- Accessories: Dry Battery 9 V type (6F22/9 V)
- Dimensions: (W) 73 mm, 2-7/8 inches (D) 129 mm, 5-1/8 inches (H) 59 mm, 2-3/8 inches
- Weight (incl. battery): 0.4 kg, 0 lbs. 15 oz.