DM-2W Waza Craft Custom Delay Pedal BOSS
The Boss DM-2W Delay Waza Craft special Edition Delay Guitar Pedal Effect has the same popular warm "bucket brigade" analogue delay tone as the original.
Flipping into Custom mode instantly changes the sound character.
B Sharp Music Instruments Store is a SAFE & SSL certified online shop.
We deliver to Ireland, Northern Ireland ! All Orders Flat Delivery Charges: €3
Credit card payments are securely processed by STRIPE.
Guitar Pedal Effect BOSS DM-2W Custom Delay
The Boss DM-2W Delay Waza Craft special Edition Delay Pedal Effect has the same popular warm "bucket brigade" analogue delay tone as the original.
The Waza version has switchable sound modes and greater versatility for today's musician.
Using 100-percent analogue circuitry, the DM-2W's Standard mode nails the lush sound and 20-300 ms delay range of the original DM-2.
Flipping into Custom mode instantly changes the sound character to a cleaner analogue tone with over twice the available delay time.
Waza Craft Pedal: The Art of Superior Tone
Since the beginning, the engineers at BOSS have been committed to achieving the finest guitar tones using any technology necessary, from old-school analogue circuits to high-tech DSP. Continuing this enthusiastic spirit, we are pleased to introduce the new Waza Craft series.
In Japan, "Waza" is the term for art and technique, and these special edition pedals proudly carry the Waza symbol to represent the pinnacle of BOSS design and craftsmanship.
With final sound approval carried out by BOSS in Japan, the Waza Craft series brings you exceptional tone and touch response through carefully-selected analogue components, refined circuitry, and meticulous attention to detail.
BOSS DM-2W Delay Pedal Features:
- Special edition Waza Craft pedal delivers the ultimate BOSS tone experience
- True reproduction of the vintage DM-2 Delay sound
- Premium all-analogue circuit with BBD (bucket brigade) delay line
- Standard mode for authentic DM-2 tone with 20-300 ms delay time
- Custom mode provides warm-yet-clear delay sound and over twice the delay time
- Expression pedal input for foot control of delay time
- Two output jacks allow separate output of delay and direct sounds
- BOSS five-year warranty
DM-2W Pedal Specifications:
- Nominal Input Level: -20 dBu
- Input Impedance: 1 M ohm
- Nominal Output Level: -20 dBu
- Output Impedance: 1 k ohm
- Recommended Load Impedance: 10 k ohms or greater
- Pedal switch
- REPEAT RATE knob
- INTENSITY knob
- ECHO knob
- Mode switch
- Indicator: CHECK indicator (Serves also as battery check indicator)
- INPUT jack: 1/4-inch phone type
- OUTPUT jack: 1/4-inch phone type
- DIRECT OUT jack: 1/4-inch phone type
- RATE jack: 1/4-inch TRS phone type
- DC IN jack
- Power Supply:
- Alkaline battery (9 V, 6LR61) or Carbon-zinc battery (9 V, 6F22)
- AC adaptor (sold separately)
- Owner's manual
- Leaflet ("USING THE UNIT SAFELY," "IMPORTANT NOTES," and "Information")
- Alkaline battery (9 V, 6LR61)