Smallest guitar equalizer pedal MOOER Micro Graphic EQ
The MOOER Micro Graphic EQ Guitar Pedal offers a wide range of EQ control, in a tiny and compact micro size; which makes the Micro Graphic EQ the smallest guitar equalizer pedal in the world.
The Micro Graphic EQ is ideal for artists who want to fine tune their sound without taking up too much pedalboard room.
The Micro Graphic EQ allows up to +/- 18dB gain range for each of the 5 bands. The bands range all of the way from 100Hz to 4kHz for excellent versatility.
With an additional Level control, the Graphic EQ offers a boost or cut your ideal sound, or increase the output for more live projection.
The Micro Graphic EQ Guitar pedal features True Bypass, which preserves the tone by eliminating any signal interference when the pedal is not in use.
MOOER Micro equalizer guitar pedal Features:
- Smallest Electric Guitar EQ Pedal In The World
- Each Band Features +-18dB Adjustable Gain
- 5 Band EQ Ranges From 100Hz To 4kHz
- Micro Pedal Housed In Tiny & Compact Metal Casing
- True Bypass Eliminates Signal Interference When Not In Use