DS-1 Distortion Guitar Pedal BOSS
Boss DS-1 Distortion Pedal is a classic distortion pedal that's been put through its paces on countless records across the years.
✓ Classic Boss Distortion For Guitar & Keyboard
✓ Reproduces Dynamics of Playing, From Soft To Hard
✓ Simple 3-Knob Layout With Distortion, Level & Tone
✓ Roadworthy Chassis Is Perfect For Gigging Musicians
✓ Non Slip Stomp Switch For Reliable Performance
B Sharp Music Instruments Store is a SAFE & SSL certified online shop.
We deliver to Ireland, Northern Ireland ! All Orders Flat Delivery Charges: €3
Credit card payments are securely processed by STRIPE.
Guitar Distortion Pedal Effect BOSS DS-1
The Boss DS-1 Distortion Pedal effect is a classic distortion pedal that's been put through its paces on countless records across the years.
Use the DS-1 for rich, dynamic and controllable tone.
The intuitive three knob layout gives you access to a wealth of distortion types whilst the pedal faithfully reproduces every subtle nuance of your playing.
Its roadworthy design is perfect for gigging musicians, and its vibrant chassis will make it stand out on any pedalboard.
Classic Rock Tone Effect
The Boss DS-1 was first introduced in 1987 and ever since rock guitarists everywhere have had this orange box on their pedalboards. Ideal for all types of rock from indie to grunge, the DS-1 is an affordable and versatile investment.
Simple Three Control Layout
The DS-1 has an intuitive three knob control panel including Tone, Level and Distortion. The combination of these three controls gives you access to a full range of tone, from subtle snarl to all-out fuzz. The midrange is scooped which gives a distinct tonal flavour made famous in songs such as Nirvana's "Smells Like Teen Spirit".
Trusted Boss Quality
Boss pedals are built like tanks to withstand life on the road. These stomp ready boxes have a rubber stomp area and base to help safeguard against slipping. You can depend on Boss pedals to help you craft your perfect tone.
Boss DS-1 Pedal Features:
- Classic BOSS Distortion tones for guitar and keyboard
- Reproduces dynamics of playing, from soft to hard
- Distortion, Level and Tone control to tailor overall sound as desired
DS-1 Distortion Pedal Specifications:
- Nominal Input Level: -20 dBu
- Input Impedance: 470 ohms
- Nominal Output Level: -20 dBu
- Output Impedance: 1 k ohms
- Equivalent Input Noise Level: -122 dBu (IHF-A, Typ.)
- Connectors: INPUT Jack, OUTPUT Jack, AC Adaptor Jack (9 V DC)
- Power Supply: 9 V DC: Dry Battery 9 V type, AC Adaptor (Not Included)
- Current Draw: 10 mA (9 V DC)
- Accessories: Dry Battery 9 V type (6F22/9 V)
- Dimensions: (W) 73 mm, 2-7/8 inches (D) 129 mm, 5-1/8 inches (H) 59 mm, 2-3/8 inches
- Weight (incl. battery): 0.4 kg, 0 lbs. 15 oz.
8 other products in the same category:
- Online only