Ziricote Series Acoustic Ukulele KALA KA-ZCT-C Concert
(High Gloss Finish)
The Ziricote line features a rich, dark, chocolate brown wood accentuated by a honey blonde Sapwood in the middle and along the sides, finished in a high-gloss to make the details pop.
A mahogany neck is also included, with a satin finish for added comfort. Players can benefit from the Graphtech Nubone Nut and Saddle, which enhances the overall tone and offers a balanced sound with increased harmonics. If that's not enough, the KA-ZCT-C features a set of Aquila strings, which are manufactured from a synthetic material that combines the characteristics of both nylon and gut strings, for a warm tone.
Along with this stunning ukulele, a free Kala UB-C Concert Case is included to protect your ukulele. The interior is shaped and provides your concert sized ukulele with a snug fit for maximum protection.
One of the most striking features of the Kala KA-ZCT-C is its stunning grain which features intertwining colours of dark brown along with a honey blonde sap wood along the middle sections and sides. The use of Ziricote offers excellent low dampening qualities similar to most walnuts with a clean resonant characteristic.
Graphtech Nubone Nut and Saddle
Like other ukuleles from Kala, the Ziricote Concert is also equipped with a Graphtech Nubone Nut and Saddle. Nubone is especially designed to enhance tone and offer the best performance. In addition, Nubone delivers clear highs, fullness and a balanced sound with increased harmonics and volume.
As well as looks and tonewoods, the Kala KA-ZCT-C features a set of Aquila strings, which are made in Italy and manufactured from a special Nylgut material. Nylgut is a synthetic material that combines characteristics of both nylon and gut strings, producing a string that is easy to play with a warm tone.
Kala Concert Ukulele Features:
- Ziricote is a hard dense tonewood that delivers a crisp resonant tone
- Stunning grain with honey blonde sap wood along the middle section
- Walnut fingerboard mounted on a mahogany neck with 18 frets
- Easy to play and comfortable body shape
- Satin finish on the neck offers a smooth feel
- Aquila strings offer an authentic tone and feel
- Graphtech Nubone Nut and Saddle enhances the tone and offers a balanced sound with increased harmonics
Kala Acoustic Ukulele Specifications:
Body & Bridge
- Top Wood: Ziricote
- Back and Side Wood: Ziricote with a honey blonde sap wood along the middle section
- Bridge & Nut: Graph Tech NuBone
- Body Type: Standard Concert
- Headstock: Standard
- Scale Length: 377mm
- Finish: High Gloss
Neck & Fingerboard
- Neck Wood: Mahogany
- Fingerboard: Rosewood
- Fretboard Inlay: White Dots
- Number of Frets: 18
- Nut Width: 35mm
- Neck Finish: Satin
- Tuners: Geared machine heads with black buttons
- Binding: Black
- Strings: Aquila Super Nylgut®
- Gigbag: Kala UB-C Concert