EXL170-5 Electric Bass Strings D'ADDARIO (45-130) Long
EXL170-5 is D'Addario's best-selling bass guitar set in a 5 String configuration. XL Nickel Wound electric bass strings are ideal for a wide range of musical styles.
✓ Strings packaged in Corrosion Intercept bags for guaranteed freshness
✓ Long lasting, distinctive, bright tone and excellent intonation
✓ String Gauges: Wound .045, .065, .080, .100, .130
B Sharp Music Instruments Store is a SAFE & SSL certified online shop.
We deliver to Ireland, Northern Ireland ! All Orders Flat Delivery Charges: €3
Credit card payments are securely processed by STRIPE.
5 Electric Bass Strings D'ADDARIO EXL170-5
Regular Light Gauge Nickel Wound
The Player's Choice
EXL170-5 is the 5-string version of the best-selling D’Addario bass strings set. With the addition of the .130 low B string, EXL170 offers the ideal combination of distinctive brightness and booming, tight lows. The most versatile and universally appealing set for all playing styles.
The EXL170-5 fits long scale basses with a string scale length of up to 36 1/4 inches.
D'Addario XL Nickel Wound Electric Bass strings are world-renowned as "The Player's Choice" amongst bass players of all genres and styles. All XL strings are precision wound on D'Addario's exclusive digitally-controlled machines, ensuring each string has excellent intonation, clear fundamentals, and unparalleled consistency.
Each string is wound with a nickel plated steel wrap wire known for distinctive bright tone with excellent magnetic output delivering a universally appealing and versatile tone for all playing styles.
D'Addario EXL170-5 Bass Guitar strings Features:
- 5-string version of D'Addario's best selling bass guitar set
- Round wound with nickel plated steel for a distinctive bright tone with clear fundamentals
- Fits long scale basses with a string scale length of up to 36 1/4 inches
- Made in the U.S.A. for the highest quality and performance
- Environmentally friendly, corrosion resistant packaging for strings that are always fresh
- String Gauges: Wound .045, .065, .080, .100, .130